Making your organization future-proof
When determining the maturity level for “digital organization”, we clarify to what extent your organization has adjusted to the digitally changed world with regard to the following six topics:
- The power of persuasion of the organizational purpose serving as the guiding principle
- Taking up the opportunities opened up by digitalisation in the business model
- The degree of innovation of an appropriate digital infrastructure
- Form and adaptability of work coordination
- The attitude to digital transformation, its challenges and opportunities, chances and risks
- The role and function of leadership in the internal and external relationship of the organization.
This gives you an overview of the relevant construction sites. Furthermore, we will work with you to clarify the interrelationships and interactions of these construction sites. On the basis of this analysis, we will work with you to develop a package of measures that will help you to make your organisation future-proof. Typical contents of such bundles of measures are:
- Adaptable personnel planning approaches
- Working time models
- Introduction of agile forms of work in defined organizational areas (Scrum, Holacracy, Sociocracy, etc.)
- Introduction of quality levels at relevant interfaces
- Remuneration principles including grading models
- ERP systems
- Forms of behaviour assessment and feedback concepts
- Leadership competencies 4.0
- Health promotion and management
- Contents of data protection concepts
- IT concepts
- Moderation of different “value worlds” in the organization
- New Work concepts including Activity Based Working
- On-the-Job variants of personnel development (Rotation, Enlargement, Enrichment)
- Process conversions to Kanban or other principles
As you can see, digital transformation is giving rise to a wide variety of themes. These are often topics that were already on the agenda before the 4.0 debates. But now such topics are coming around the corner with a different force (technology-driven), different speed (competitive) and in a different form (“agile”).
With our comprehensive understanding of “digital transformation”, with our approach to maturity assessment, with our cooperation partners (architecture, health management, law, time recording, etc.) and our strong experience in the transformation of organizations, we offer you orientation and practical implementation. So that you can be, remain or become structured and flexible.
We describe our change management approach on this page.